Wednesday, October 4, 2017

The Croatian Riviera

I have found my new most favorite road.  The road stretches from Trpanj to Mlini, Croatia.  The road is fresh, twisty, turny and has the most incredible views.  To my right were mountains, islands, and the Adriatic Sea, to my left were vineyards and wonderful little homes dotting the hillside.  The ride was very reminiscent of Italy, but the views are better, it is less crowded, and there is more of it.  My recommendation for a new marketing slogan. "Croatia, all the Italy at half the Price."  Croatia is quickly becoming one of my favorite countries in the world.  Who woulda thunk it.








Stage Distance: 165 mi (265 km)Total Distance Traveled: 20,874 mi (33,540 km) 
Countries/Territories Visited: USA, Mexico, Belize, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Argentina, Uruguay, Canada, Portugal, Spain, MoroccoGibraltar, France, Monaco, Italy, Vatican City, San Marino, Slovenia, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Poland, Ukraine, Transnistria, Moldova, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia

No comments:

Post a Comment