Monday, June 26, 2017

Entry 1: Florida, USA to North Carolina, USA

This entry is the first entry for the final leg of my of my six continent journey (the blog for the first leg is https://dualsportamericas.blogspot.com).  This leg will take me though Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia. Unlike leg 1, this leg will not have a daily entry, rather an entry when the urge comes over me.  As always, I am writing this blog so that I can have the memories of my trip (I recently reread Leg 1 and I must admit it brought bake some very good memories), and you are welcome to come along if you like.  

Tavares, FL
Blue Ridge Parkway
Daytona Beach, FL
Riding and Hiking the Carolinas
Starting Odometer: 39,850
Stage Distance: 604
Total Distance: 604
Countries Visited (Leg 2): USA

No comments:

Post a Comment