Monday, June 26, 2017

Entry 3: Lisbon, Portugal

This is my first time to Portugal, so I am looking forward to it. Lisbon is a very beautiful city with very friendly people, which is unusual for a large metropolitan city.  The typical conversation starts with their greeting in Portuguese, I respond in Spanish, and they break into perfect English, which I have found out that the vast majority of inhabitants speak fluently.   The City has been going through a heat wave as of late, with temperatures in the upper 90's when they are normally in the upper 70's.

The bike has cleared customs, and I have it in my possession now.  Looking forward to getting back on and heading down the coast to southern Portugal. There is supposed to be some gorgeous beaches and shorelines.  

Not The Golden Gate Bridge




    

Stage Distance: 0 mi
Total Distance: 1,239 mi
Countries Visited Since Start: USA, Canada, Portugal
North, Central & South America Blog:  https://dualsportamericas.blogspot.com






No comments:

Post a Comment