Friday, August 4, 2017

Northern Italy

It has been extremely sunny, and hot, for the past month or so, not a cloud to be found.  It is good for traveling, but makes it very difficult to read the GPS in the direct sunlight.  I broke down and bought Bluetooth earbuds so I can hear the directions, not a perfect fix, but better than just the visual cues.  The earbuds have an added benefit, I can listen to my tunes when riding along, which I have been sorely missing for the past couple of months.

I was coming out of northern Italy this morning, running the twisty back roads, through miles and miles of vineyards, classical musical playing.  I was a rolling cliche, a wonderful rolling cliche.

Northern Italy Vineyards
My Around the World Progress
Stage Distance: 410mi (666km)
Leg 2 Distance: 4,383mi (7,069km)
Countries Visited (Leg 2): USA, Canada, Portugal, Spain, MoroccoGibraltar, France, Monaco, Italy


1 comment:

  1. Thought you were going to take your time this trip? At this rate you will blaze through Europe in no time.

    ReplyDelete